Wednesday, December 12, 2012 @ 6:30pm-8:30pm
The Puck Building, The Rudin Family Forum for Civic Dialogue, 2nd Fl.
295 Lafayette Street
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jesse Friedman, Google: The stigma of bus ridership
- Matt Healy, Foursquare: Moving around NYC
- Susi Wunsch, Velojoy: Women and bicycling
- Raz Schwartz, Rutgers: Social media and neighborhood connectivity
- Jamyn Edis and Brian Langel, Dash: App demo
- David Mahfouda, Weeels: Transportation is Media
- Taylor Reiss, NYC Dept. of Transportation, Select Bus Service
This event is free and open to the public with RSVP. Refreshments will follow.